Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Waiting Game :)

Hey everyone, as you may all know by now I've currently applied for the 2010 fall advantage Disney College Program. :) I did all my online stuff on the 20th of January, and had my phone interview on January 22nd. My recruiter told me from 4-6 weeks before I know if I've been approved. :( These couple of weeks are considered the waiting game. Okay so many of you might want to know why I'm interested in the Disney program... WELL... hello it's Disney who wouldn't be interested? I've always wanted to do the program since my older cousin did it when he was in college. But because of age and school status, I couldn't until after my first college semester. Bummer I know :( But now I'm here Ive applied and now just to wait :)I wish everyone out there luck, and remember when you wish upon a star your wish will come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment