Friday, February 5, 2010

Accepted :)

So I know this blog is very close to my last blog but.. hello I got ACCEPTED!! Woohooo! 

Yeah I got my acceptance email today at like 2:58pm (EST). Oh my gosh.. I was like oh its just another "Thanks for interviewing" email but no it was my acceptance. :) Then, I immediately read Quick Service Food & Beverage, so it wasn't exactly what I wanted but hey I'm in the Disney college program who cares?!? So after everything, was said and done and it finally sunk in, I called my entire family practically :) Then I pulled myself together and continued to accept my acceptance :) YAY. Okay so i went onto the link they provide, and follow the directions and figured everything out I needed. I payed my $100 fee and then they let me pick my arrival date.. (5/19/10). Now I'm on a countdown. but I do wish everyone that hasn't gotten in yet the best of luck :) And for those who have See ya real soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Belle! (Love your name, btw)

    I just got accepted for Merchandising for FA, and I'll be checking in on June 14th. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete