Friday, April 2, 2010

47 Days & Counting :)

Hey there my Disney friends :)
So as the title states there are only 47 days left till I check in May. 19th. YAY. So far nothing interesting has happened in Orlando or for the CP really except that my really good friend Alexis Moody got accepted the other day in that batch of 1 am emails, & Now we're roomies <3 YAY... There was auditions on the 31st of March here but I didn't go and I'm actually glad I didn't go. From what i've heard they were strict with weight and how people looked so yeah  :p. 
Anyways on another note, School is going pretty good. My Society chapter is having a demonstration against Human Trafficking. It's April 22nd So i'll post pictures on my facebook so you can all see what it's all about. We're going to have people taped with red ribbons and tape because of the human trafficking going on in the world. Other than that nothing else. lol Oh and as I said in my last blog, my school isn't giving me credit for the DCP so I have to take classes on the DCP. 2 classes in summer A, 2 Classes summer B, then 2 or 3 classes in the fall depending on my work schedule at the time, and what my school is offering :) Well guys that is just about everything for now :)
Love & Rockets, Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment